Course Faculty: George Stylian, Geoff Ward and Julie Fendall.
Venue: Lord Byron Resort - 120 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW.
Date and time: Sunday August 30th. 9am to 6pm
This course is designed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Osteopathic students from SCU, RMIT and VU. We have brought together a group of highly skilled Osteopaths from all over Australia to share their knowledge and experience with you throughout practical sessions and group discussions. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn invaluable skills and meet some inspiring people in the field of Osteopathy.
On this course you will learn:
- practical techniques that you can utilise throughout your osteopathic studies and beyond to enhance your palpation skills
- to prepare and ground yourself prior to treating your patient and
- to begin to trust what you are palpating
We will take a day to explore in detail that what we feel in the living human body and its relationship to:
- the principle of “Tensegrity”, within the cellular structure of all our connective tissue and how to enhance deeper tissue contact to assist cellular fluid interchange throughout fascia, in all its modifications
- the developmental movements that occurred during the time of embryological development
This course brings together a very experienced team consisting of:
Each of these osteopaths will bring their 30+ years each of experience on the subject of palpation. Ideal for students who want to advance their palpatory skills related to the finer details the body can express.
The practical components of this course will be closely supervised and assisted by the three faculty members.
Cancellation with less than 90 days' notice will incur a $50 cancellation fee
Cancellation with less than 30 days' notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of course fees
Cancellation with 7 days or less notice will incur a cancellation fee of the full course fee